CAMHS Service Lead - Band 8b
6 days left
- Job Type
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an Interim CAMHS Service lead to plan and deliver their CAMHS Integrated Crisis service across the wider health system.
This is a great opportunity for an experience CAMHS Operations or Service Manager to deliver a high-profile transformation programme that will run for the next 12 months. We are looking for Interims with knowledge of how CAMHS services work at an operational level coupled with strong leadership skills with the ability to engage the teams to deliver a first-class service. This role is key to their transformation strategy and it will be a chance to make an impact on the modernisation of CAMHS services for this Trust. You will have a passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile.
* Experience gained as Operations Manager with a deep understanding of how CAMHS services work
* Track record of Service Mobilisation, Transformation or Service Re-Design
* Exceptional communication skills with a natural ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
* Excellent leadership skills
* Passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile!
* Politically astute, able to navigate the usual politics!
RATE: £42.34ph (Inside IR35)
START: May 2021
LOCATION: 50% Remote based
INTERVIEWS: Early May 2021
DURATION: 12 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for CAMHS Service Lead - Band 8b
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly