Associate Director of Nursing - NHS
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Associate Director of Nursing for SACC
This is a great opportunity for a head of nursing interim to step into an Associate Director role, working within the elective care division to deliver excellent clinical quality standards and drive patient safety with continuous improvement of the patient experience across their elective care wards, theatres and critical care units. You will engage with a range of senior stakeholders both clinical and non-clinical and will be responsible for clinical governance ensuring CQC readiness across division as well as providing leadership to their nursing teams. We are looking for someone that has a passion for patient care who can identify and solve problems that will improve their clinical standards.
* Proven experience as a Head of Nursing of Nursing within an NHS Acute setting
* Ability to engage and influence with both clinical and operational staff in a collaborative way
* Experience gained within an elective care division but would also consider experience from other divisions
* Excellent clinical grounding and understanding of current pressures around standards of care.
* A passion for patient safety and the patient experience
RATE: £49.59 per hour (Inside IR35)
START: May 2021
INTERVIEWS: Early May 2021
DURATION: 3 MONTHS
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Associate Director of Nursing - NHS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly