RMN Lead Nurse - Band 8b
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Organisation who are urgently seeking an Interim RMN lead Nurse to plan and deliver their Adults and Children's Mental health pathways across the Trust.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced RMN Operations or Service Manager to deliver a high-profile transformation programme that will involve the design, planning and implementation of new Integrated mental health pathways. We are looking for Interims with knowledge of how Adults and Children's mental health services work at an operational level coupled with strong leadership skills with the ability to engage the teams to deliver a first-class service. This role is key to their transformation strategy and it will be a chance to make an impact on how the Trust identifies mental health patients and moves them into the correct pathway. You will have a passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile.
* Experience gained as a Registered Mental Health Nurse
* Experience of Mental Health pathway development and implementation
* Exceptional communication skills with a natural ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
* Excellent leadership skills
* Passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile!
* Politically astute, able to navigate the usual politics!
RATE: £42.34ph (Inside IR35)
START: May 2021
LOCATION: Central London - will need to be based onsite
INTERVIEWS: Early May 2021
DURATION: 3 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for RMN Lead Nurse - Band 8b
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly