General Manager – Unplanned – Medicine
***GENERAL MANAGER ***
I am helping one of my NHS clients on an exciting new opportunity for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim General Manager for Unplanned care and Medicine for 6 months.
This is an important position within the Trust, candidates must have significant experience of General / Service Management at this level within Unplanned care and Acute Medicine.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overall operational management of the services
- Lead responsibility for delivering national and internal targets;
- Efficient and effective use of resources to ensure highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery.
- Expand and maintain the development of medical/nurse led discharge and outpatient follow up.
- Identify, implement and evaluate the business, finance and workforce planning requirements for the care groups.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to Staylor@bostonhale.com
Please pass on my email to anyone you feel may be interested in the above.