Senior Nurse Lead Clinical Workforce Improvement
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint an experienced senior nurse, who has worked within Adults Mental Health, ideally has led teams through improvement measures.
- Responsible for the strategic and operational leadership and improvement of mental health pathways across acute adult’s mental health; supporting the Trust to further develop a culture that recognises and promotes parity of esteem for all patients;
- Responsible for the safe provision of mental health care, providing clinical, professional and leadership across the clinical care group; this includes reflection and improvement on current practices post COVID 19 circumstances;
- Strategically lead the development of care pathways, guidelines, and protocols as for people with mental health needs;
- Ensure the Trust meets relevant legislative, contractual, and regulatory obligations in relation to the Mental Health agenda; this includes ensuring the Care Quality Commission (CQC) essential standards are met;
- Work with clinical teams, develop, support and implement a comprehensive, risk assessed care plan for clinical staff that ensure that high quality patient care is delivered to patients with mental health needs;
- Participate in workforce redesign and modernisation for the nursing workforce, working in close partnership with key stakeholders;
- Lead the development and delivery of the Trust’s Nursing strategy for mental health services ensuring the delivery of national NHS requirements.
- Current registration with the NMC, as Registered Mental Health Nurse;
- Experience of working with clinical improvement for the benefit of the clinical teams delivering the service;
- Innovative approach to leadership of a clinical workforce, and extensive experience within adult’s mental health settings.