I am currently partnered with a leading not for profit organisation who are going through an exciting period of change. This change has resulted in an exciting permanent Financial Accountant vacancy.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience preparing year end statutory accounts and detailed written reports.
Day to day duties:
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports including statutory accounts
- Assist with the year end audit and liaise with external auditors
- Produce VAT and corporation tax returns
- Assist with the forecasting and budgeting process
- Deliver improvements to existing controls and processes
- Manage and maintain an accurate fixed asset register
- Review balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare complex written reports and carry out variance analysis
- CCAB qualified or equivalent
- Statutory reporting experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please apply as soon as possible to ensure your details are considered.