Project Management Office (PMO) Manager
3 days left
- Job Type
- Fixed Term
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a Healthcare Consultancy for a Programme Management Office (PMO) Manager for around 9 months.
The priority focus for the successful candidate will be to develop and deliver a project through to a Business-as-Usual model. The project is in response to the NHS People Plan and lessons learned from the Trusts response to working and maintaining services during the Covid19 Pandemic, specifically to implement a new Ways of Working approach within the organisation.
Skills and Knowledge
- Programme and project management expertise to develop, coordinate and deliver projects.
- Ability to develop and/or improve existing internal processes and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to interpret complex data from multiple sources, reporting progress clearly and effectively, identifying key risks and issues, and ensuring timely mitigation or escalation.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with executive-level stakeholders, clinicians, and other operational leads.
- The post-holder must be able to work under pressure, deliver within tight deadlines, and consequently, have a flexible/adaptable approach.
- Ability to work autonomously without direct supervision.
- Willing to encourage and drive innovation, win support to new initiatives by reconciling conflicts and applying rational thinking.
- PMO experience in either Acutes or commissioning.
Length: 9 Months
Start date: June.
IR35 Determination: Outside
Interviews will be conducted in the coming week with an anticipated start date of early June.
Apply for Project Management Office (PMO) Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly