Patient Experience Manager - Strategy
3 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Patient Experience Manager to write a draft operational strategy document for their Patient Experience, engagement, and Involvement.
You will be instrumental in writing a Patient Experience and engagement strategy for the board to review and approve, there is a document in place which is a review of their current patient experience and a plan with what they are looking to achieve. Ideally you will have strong knowledge of patient experience and be available immediately as the draft document needs to be ready by the end of July. This is a fast-paced, delivery-driven role that will offer you the chance to make an impact on how patient experience is delivered for this NHS Trust.
* Must have a excellent knowledge of Patient experience gained within the NHS
* Previous experience of drafting a patient experience strategy
* Project Management experience and the ability to set milestones would be desirable
* A knowledge of national current health policy in relation to Patient Experience, engagement and involvement
* Experience of working in a Mental Health setting would be desirable but not essential
* Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority
* Excellent written skills with the ability to construct reports
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the project at hand
RATE: £43.94 per hour £329.55 per day (INSIDE IR35)
DURATION: 3 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Patient Experience Manager - Strategy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly