Elective Transformation Associates
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are looking for Elective Transformation Associates to work on behalf of a Healthcare Consultancy, supporting the NHS. We are particularly interested in persons who have managerial experience in any of the following:
- Elective transformation/recovery
- Waiting list management
- Intensive support teams (Elective /Cancer)
As a Transformation Consultant, you will be required to implement and manage the Transformation of services in line with the national and regional strategic priorities and will also be expected to show autonomy and a high quality of delivery.
In addition, you should be experienced in delivering Transformation or Service Changes Projects using a project management methodology. Fundamental to the role are proven communication skills and the ability to work across organisational boundaries to deliver meaningful change.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and deliver change management/ transformation/redesign projects to expected quality, time and value parameters.
- Develop creative and effective approaches to drive projects forward with an emphasis on supporting the services/teams through the change and achieving the best outcomes for service users.
- Ensure robust financial governance and manage financial resources in all areas and delivery of transformation programme’s.
- Engage in often complex and sensitive discussions and negotiations with a range of stakeholders.
- Expected to demonstrate leadership in transformation programme.
- Identify, lead and/or contribute to service improvement, productivity and transformation programme’s.
- Initiate, organise, facilitate and participate in events such as workshops.
- Monitor and manage the overall performance against agreed targets.
- Service standards – targets, policies, monitoring, innovation, develop income opportunities and proactively participate in commissioning discussions.
- HR - Inspire, lead and manage, performance management, appraisals, resource and capability planning.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience of working in NHS in delivering transformation or improvement projects; working with senior practitioners and managers
- Sound understanding of healthcare and integrated care system
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Substantial experience of managing transformation of services
- Demonstrable success in instigating/leading and managing change.
- Demonstrable experience of performance management and meeting key targets.
- Leadership and ability to motivate and empower others. Positive and effective team worker.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation including: Strong liaison and negotiation skills. Writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritise work, meet tight deadline and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Judgement and analytical skills and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to translate complex, sensitive issues and problems.
- Able to deliver flexible and creative solutions to difficult problems and challenges.
- Analyse, present and tailor complex data and information to a wide range of audiences.
- Intellectually flexible to work beyond existing structures and ways of working to deliver effective services.
For more information please contact Recruitment Consultant – Matt Cardy via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07437 018116, who will be happy to discuss this vacancy in more detail.
Apply for Elective Transformation Associates
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly