NHS General Manager - Outpatients
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a General Manager for their Outpatients services
We are looking for someone that has the experience of multiple NHS operational services and knowledge of standards and access targets. Your role will be to provide operational leadership and overall management of the outpatients and access service as well as deliver some system implementation projects with the help of the IT Team. We are looking for someone that has a collaborative approach to team management with the ability to engage with both clinical and non-clinical staff. This is a chance to make a big impact on the improvement of the outpatient services for this NHS Trust and deliver some key projects that will enhance the patient experience.
* General Management or Operational Management experience gained within the NHS preferably across multiple services.
* Experience or strong knowledge of how Outpatient / Access services work including standards and targets
* Experience of managing projects within the NHS would be desirable
* Ability to engage and influence with both clinical and operational staff in a collaborative way
* Excellent clinical grounding and understanding of current pressures around standards of care.
RATE: £49.59 per hour
START: July 2021
INTERVIEWS: June 2021
DURATION: 3 - 6 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for NHS General Manager - Outpatients
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly