Healthcare Associate - Service Transformation
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are looking for a Healthcare Transformation Associate to work on behalf of a Healthcare Consultancy, supporting the NHS. We are looking for an experienced senior service transformation/health planning specialist with the proven ability to engage effectively at exec level across a care economy to achieve consensus on future service provision.
- Experience in service integration / reconfiguration
- Options appraisal of the siting of new services
- Business case development leadership (project management)
- Business case authoring (ideally Treasury 5 case model)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and analytical skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience of working in NHS in delivering transformation or improvement projects; working with senior practitioners and managers
- Sound understanding of healthcare and integrated care system
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Substantial experience of managing the transformation of services
- Demonstrable success in instigating/leading and managing change.
- Demonstrable experience of performance management and meeting key targets.
- Leadership and ability to motivate and empower others. Positive and effective team worker.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation including: Strong liaison and negotiation skills. Writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritise work, meet tight deadline,s and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Judgement and analytical skills and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to translate complex, sensitive issues and problems.
- Able to deliver flexible and creative solutions to difficult problems and challenges.
- Analyse, present, and tailor complex data and information to a wide range of audiences.
- Intellectually flexible to work beyond existing structures and ways of working to deliver effective services.
- Length: 10-12 weeks initially
- Rate £400- £450
- IR35 Status: Outside
- Location: Predominantly remote
For more information please contact Corey Currithers via firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be happy to discuss this vacancy in more detail.