Healthcare Transformation Associate
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are partnering with a leading Healthcare Consultancy in search for Healthcare Transformation Associates to support them to improve, the NHS and ensure patients get the experience they deserve.
We are looking for an experienced Healthcare Professional with a proven ability to engage effectively at executive level across Healthcare Systems, previous experience working in the NHS or for a consultancy, delivering Transformation or Improvement projects while working with senior practitioners and managers is essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a strategy, transformation, or policy formulation/delivery role in the healthcare or minimum 2 years' experience in strategy consulting, with exposure to the healthcare industry
- Exposure to strategy, transformation, or policy formation / delivery in one or more of the following areas: Integrated Care; Workforce; Population Health Management; Digital Care; Future Health Infrastructure; Future Health workforce & automation; Unplanned Care or Elective care.
- Experience of working on projects which involve strategic decision-making and choice.
- Demonstrable experience of managing stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to think creatively to solve client issues.
- Structured thinking and the ability to break down complex issues.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to undertake analysis and generate insights and recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tailor a message to the audience.
- Length: Average 3month + contract
- IR35 Determination: Outside
- Rates: Between £400 & £625 depending on experience (and how well YOU interview)
We are supporting them with several ongoing and upcoming projects with CCG’s, CSU’s and providers across various geographical locations. If you are interested in learning more, whether you are available now or in the near future, it would be great to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org