Head of Urgent Care Commissioning/Transformation Lead
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint an experienced commissioning professional.
The role is focussed around Urgent and Emergency Care provision. This will include transformation of existing services in line with future requirements within the local patient population.
The role will be fully remote working on a competitive rate.
- Lead on Urgent and Emergency Care Commissioning for the organisation, development and transformation of the current services in place;
- Work with locality providers to agree and implement the current and enhancements to the model of delivery for Urgent Care Treatment Centres;
- Conduct service review of the following service areas to gain a system agreement for model of delivery for: Out of Hours, Clinical Assessment Services and 111;
- Development of local transformation plan for other UEC national and local priorities.
A successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience within NHS Commissioning , must hold knowledge of Urgent Care/and or Emergency Care models of delivery;
- A proven track record in the development of services, including service reviews and transformation of services;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, understanding the conflicting priorities between Commissioners and Providers.
For further information on this role please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 or email email@example.com