Head of Contracting 111 Services
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint an experienced NHS Contracting professional.
The role is focussed around the 111 services provision. This will include stakeholder engagement with other NHS organisations in the locality to develop cohesive future plans.
The role will be fully remote, working on a competitive salary.
- Lead of the continued development of the existing contract, including the agreement of a indicative activity plan;
- Lead on the exploration of alternative contract models, future proofing services across multiple counties within the locality;
- Seek to gain agreement from all counties covered by this particular contract, this will include stakeholder engagement and project meeting and planning related;
- Development and agreement of all associated contractual paperwork with all parties involved;
- General day to day oversight of 111 contract currently in situ, monitoring of this with providers including KPI management and troubleshooting related.
A successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience within NHS Contracting, must hold knowledge of 111 services contracts specifically;
- A proven track record in the development of contracting models, including transformation and change to existing contracting agreements;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, understanding the conflicting priorities between Commissioners and Providers.
For further information on this role please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org