5 days left
- Job Type
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are looking for a Strong Operations Manager (ideally within Maternity) to support a Midlands Trust to deliver high quality, efficient and effective services.
The postholder will be responsible for the support of the development and delivery of service strategy, together with ensuring appropriate risk management processes are in place to deliver a safe, high quality, financially efficient patient centred service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overall operational management of Maternity services.
- Manage change management and present options for improvement of services.
- Monitor and manage the overall performance against national and internal targets.
- Effective leadership and use of resources to ensure highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery.
- To contribute to the development of the Business Planning process by setting out clear aims, objectives, targets and performance targeted measures for the service.
- To analyse detailed service issues and produce appropriate reports and recommendations.
- Implement changes and improvements in the delivery of services ensuring provision of patient centred services, recognising the contribution of all teams to the overall patient experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience of working in NHS ideally within Maternity services.
- Experience of implementing service improvement including change management programmes.
- Sound understanding of healthcare and integrated care system.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Demonstrable experience of performance management and meeting key targets.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation including: Strong liaison and negotiation skills. Writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritise work, meet tight deadline and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, judgement and analytical skills and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to deliver flexible and creative solutions to difficult problems and challenges.
- Intellectually flexible to work beyond existing structures and ways of working to deliver effective services.
This role is on a contract basis:
- Location: Midlands
- Length: 4 Months (immediate start)
- Rate: Competitive
- Interviews: Week commencing 5th July
For more information please contact Recruitment Consultant – Matt Cardy via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07437 018116, who will be happy to discuss this vacancy in more detail.
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly