Senior Clinical Operations Manager Urgent Care Division
Due to continued growth, and following the integration of two services, my client is looking for a senior operations professional for this newly formed role. You will join a vibrant working environment, be part of an innovative team who value their employees and offer scope for progression within the organisation.
- Responsible for ensuring clinical colleagues work collaboratively and operate effectively and efficiently to achieve the objects of the Division;
- Work to achieve key performance indicators and quality indicators for the Division;
- Ensure the service is well managed and led, with a positive and productive culture, work collaboratively as part of the wider senior management team;
- Encourage effective and consistent communication and engagement throughout the team, embedding a culture of openness and inclusion; this includes being visible and present in the service;
- Provide input to the strategy for the Division, leading and supporting the implementation of positive change and improvements to enable better patient outcomes;
- Engage widely with direct reports and colleagues personally to build a positive culture that supports staff development and retention;
- Current Registration as a Nurse or Paramedic, with significant post registration experience at a senior level in an urgent care or emergency care setting;
- A proven track record of people focused leadership with excellent engagement and retention results across the workforce;
- Ability to work to deadlines and to prioritise and appropriately delegate in a fast-paced environment of changing and sometimes conflicting priorities.
Apply for Senior Clinical Operations Manager Urgent Care Division
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly