Business Development Manager
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are looking for an experienced Interim Business Development Manager (ideally with covid testing connections) to work with an Private Healthcare company supporting the NHS.
The postholder will be responsible for leadings initiatives to generate and engage new business and will have strong stakeholder experience. Ideally the postholder will have covid testing connections.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining effective business relationships with customers and its wider stakeholders.
- Capturing business development activities, opportunities and interactions with customers and stakeholders.
- Performing capability analysis, identifying core capabilities and areas for development.
- Leading and managing delivery of agreed objectives in the business plan, to support delivery of overall Business Development strategy.
- Leading and managing specific projects as directed by the Heads of Business
Development and Marketing, from initiation to completion.
- Facilitating meetings, working groups and workshops with customer/clients as necessary.
- Producing high quality documents and reports suitable for a variety of audiences.
- Manage relationships with customer/clients via phone or face to face meetings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience of working with NHSE or CSU, ideally with Covid testing connections.
- Sound understanding of healthcare and integrated care system.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation including: Strong liaison and negotiation skills. Writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritise work, meet tight deadlines and work independently.
- Strong analytical, creative and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively and sensitively with individuals and stakeholders from a range of backgrounds at across all levels.
This role is on a contract basis:
- Location: WFH with some travel to clients
- Length: 3 month (immediate start)
- Rate: Competitive
- Interviews: Week commencing 12th July
For more information please contact Recruitment Consultant – Matt Cardy via email@example.com or 07437 018116, who will be happy to discuss this vacancy in more detail.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly