Senior Investigations Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a large Healthcare organisation for a Senior Investigations Manager.
The post will be working in the Northwest on a permanent basis with a salary of: £53k - £64k.
The post holder will be responsible for the efficient management and delivery of complex mental health investigations and reviews within the organisation’s investigation frameworks and templates.
- Efficiently lead, manage, and deliver on mental health homicide and other investigations;
- Contribute to a wide a range of governance and patient safety related system wide projects that the organisation undertakes;
- Responsible for several complex projects at any one time, delivering work within quality assured frameworks and guidelines;
- Support the identification and generation of sales opportunities, as well as the strategic development of the firm together with senior leadership responsibilities;
- Project manage the overall process, including management of associates assigned to your reviews, ensuring they are delivered on time and in budget;
- Act as a sympathetic liaison with client, victims, and families (and if appropriate, for mental health homicides, perpetrators, and their families);
- Liaise with provider organisations, commissioners, and NHS England;
- Coordinate and project manage interviews, inputs, and advice from diverse experts;
- Manage documents and archiving process, proofreading documents to high editorial standards;
- Obtain legal advice using Salmon and Scott principles;
- Produce high-quality investigation reports with succinct recommendations;
- Develop proposals in line with the organisation’s frameworks and processes;
- Responsible for the identification and generation of sales opportunities contributing to company performance;
- Develop the investigation process, protocols, and supporting infrastructure;
- Support development of workstreams within specialist field.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant and wide-ranging mental health NHS experience gained in senior management/ leadership/ clinical roles;
- A degree or equivalent qualification;
- Training in Root Cause Analysis and/or other investigation techniques;
- A professional/clinical qualification or experience relevant to mental health;
- Demonstratable management experience, including leading and undertaking investigations into Serious Incidents;
- Evidence of continuing professional development;
- Strong understanding of patient safety and governance;
- Deep knowledge of mental health clinical practice;
- Motivation to undertake patient safety investigations.
- Ability to work within a small team, and on own initiative;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
If you have the above experience and skill set, please do send a copy of your CV in the first instance, along with your availability to email@example.com
Apply for Senior Investigations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly