Associate Director of Planned Care Recovery
A large NHS organisation is currently looking to appoint an experienced Director level candidate who has worked within patient flow and pathways improvement within planned/scheduled care.
- Ensure the safe and timely flow of patients through the scheduled Care Pathways achieving performance and quality targets by working with the accountable acute care directors and area directors, ensuring oversight of the delivery of the yearly plan and the programmes associated in developing the planned care strategy;
- To develop, describe, implement and evaluate the planned care strategy;
- Develop effective partnerships working with internal Clinical and Operational / Management; Lead on the organisational statement on values and behaviours;
- Improve health and deliver excellent care. Put patients first, Work together, Value and respect each other, Learn and innovate, Communicate openly and honestly;
- Leading teams to the proactive movement of patients through scheduled Care Pathways, improving patient experience;
- Provide visible and proactive leadership and taking responsibility for operational planning and decision making to achieve patient flow performance and quality targets and holding to account non achievement of agreed targets and plans;
- Lead and take full responsibility and accountability for specifically agreed projects relating to planned care development Health board wide;
- Proactively utilise an analytical appraisal of flow information to support the development of effective patient flow processes across the planned care pathways using innovative and creative solutions that will lead to change enabling the achievement of performance and quality targets.
- Recent, previous senior level experience working on service improvement within the NHS, ideally patient flow and the improvement of patient pathways generally;
- Understand patient flow within the NHS and healthcare related to Planned Care, including pressures related and national KPIs set;
- Proven Leadership skills, ability to lead various clinical and non-clinical teams toward overall improvements within the care of the patient.
Apply for Associate Director of Planned Care Recovery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly