Transformation Project Manager
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are looking for an experienced Transformation Project Manager to work on behalf of a consultancy. We are particularly interested in Persons who have experience in mental health/community.
The postholder will project manage a transformation project in mental health / community.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead, plan and deliver using improvement methodologies, the agreed projects for specified transformation programmes for the ICS and with Alliance partners as agreed with the Transformation Lead.
- Through excellent project management skills, ensure that projects are well organised and rigorously delivered at pace.
- Support the Transformation Leads on the work programme related to the ICS Transformation programme to ensure the success of those programmes.
- To work in collaboration with other transformational, demand management and operational staff supporting the transformation team as appropriate.
- Link with ICS Leads in relation to mobilisiation of specific strategies and support the local delivery plans.
- Establish close and constructive working relationships with shared services, statutory providers, voluntary sector and the public.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience of working in NHS in delivering transformation or improvement projects; ideally within mental health / community.
- Sound understanding of healthcare and integrated care system.
- Project Management qualification and/or extensive experience in delivering project management.
- Evidence of continuous Professional Development.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to prioritise work, meet tight deadline and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, judgement and analytical skills and conflict resolution skills.
This role is on a Contract basis for an initial 4 month period:
- Start date - Immediately
- Hours/Days pw – Full time
- Rate: Negotiable
- Any unsocial hours required? – No
- Location – Remote working
For more information please contact Recruitment Consultant – Matt Cardy via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07437 018116, who will be happy to discuss this vacancy in more detail.
Apply for Transformation Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly