CAMHS Senior Liaison Nurse
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an Interim CAMHS Crisis Liaison Nurse to manage their CAMHS Integrated Crisis service across the wider health system.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced CAMHS Nurse or Service lead to manage their CYP liaison teams that work in Crisis Hubs in an Acute setting. We are looking for Interims with knowledge of how CAMHS Crisis services work at an operational level coupled with strong leadership skills with the ability to engage the teams to deliver a first-class service. A key part of the role will be to assess referrals from the A&E paediatric ward, schools and community teams for psychiatric emergencies. You will have a passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile.
* Experience gained within a CAMHS Crisis Service
* Experience in the operational management and leadership of a Crisis Service
* Exceptional communication skills with a natural ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
* Passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile!
* Politically astute, able to navigate the usual politics!
RATE: £35.90 ph (Inside IR35)
START: July 2021
INTERVIEWS: July 2021
DURATION: 3 - 6 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for CAMHS Senior Liaison Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly