We’re looking for a talented rising-star to join our clients world-class team as they scale their digital healthcare services in the UK.
The successful applicant will use their stand-out creative flair and hard-working ethic, to help more patients manage their health at home. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast moving, fast-thinking, high-energy team where - backed by a recent multi-million NHS funding deal - you’ll help deliver transformative healthcare change at scale and pace throughout the country.
More about this business..
Our client were the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Their products combine computer vision and machine learning technology with best-in-class UX design to create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis, digitized wound management, and beyond.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with 240 employees across London, Boston, The Netherland, and Singapore they are growing fast as they serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
True to their ‘medical selfie’ vision they are also expanding their product portfolio to enable healthcare professionals to use their smartphone camera to improve documentation and management of chronic wounds, working with sites across the NHS to tackle this £5 billion challenge.
Working alongside the UK Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Manager, and another Marketing Executive, this postholder will support the design and execution of activity in the UK marketing strategy.
This opening will allow a developing marketing professional to make the next step up the ladder as part of our fast growing global organisation. You will be confident enough to hold your own in a small team that delivers big results. There will be ample opportunity for growth and development as part of a nurturing and supportive environment.
They need an all-rounder with lots of ideas to bring to the table. You will be adept at delivering marketing activity across the marketing mix, with a particular flair for events, social media, digital content, PR, and campaign management. You will be a great task manager and self-initiating.
Experience working with NHS partners or in healthcare is desirable but not essential. You will work from home by default and will be expected to travel to other locations of work, including their London base.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implementation of marcomms campaigns
- Key interface with internal “customers” e.g., sales
- Implementation of events plan
- Technical production of digital events
- Events logistics management
- Social media communications and monitoring
- Managing social media planning with key staff
- General management of marketing collateral and brand materials
- Creation and management of simple marketing assets
- Key interface with design team
- Developing and communicating PR stories
- Education to degree level
- Experience in marketing roles
- Experience of healthcare/start-up desirable
- Marketing related qualification desirable
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on revolutionising healthcare in the UK.
- Exciting and rewarding role in VC backed high-growth start-up environment.
- Company pension
- Company laptop and phone
- Private health insurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Cycle scheme
For more information please contact our Director Sam Alsop-Hall on 07940240585 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org