Programme Manager - Hybrid Working, NHS
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an Interim Transformation Programme Manager to deliver their Hybrid / Flexible working model.
This is a great opportunity for either a Programme Manager who has delivered flexible working solutions for complex organisations or a Hybrid Working subject Matter expert / consultant deliver a high-profile transformation programme that will form part of their Trust wide estates and workforce strategy. We are looking for someone that can write the high-level plan for their Hybrid working model which will include Estates, IT, Comms, HR and Operational Policy / Processes as well as put in the mechanisms to track and monitor deliver. This role will provide a positive impact on the organisation's estates footprint and effectiveness / agility of their workforce.
- Experience gained as a Project / Programme Manager with specific knowledge of delivering Hybrid / Flexible workforce solutions
- Must have deliver a similar programme in a large and complex organisation
- NHS experience is not essential, it's the Hybrid working subject matter expertise that is more important
- Exceptional communication skills with a natural ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- An eye for detail and ability to create a high-level plan that cuts across all divisions involved
- Passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile!
- Politically astute, able to navigate the usual politics!
RATE: Excellent rates on Offer depending on experience
START: August 2021
INTERVIEWS: July 2021
DURATION: 3 - 6 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Programme Manager - Hybrid Working, NHS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly