Imagine waking up to spectacular countryside views and beautifully landscaped gardens. If you are a Registered Care Home Manager who wants to make a real difference, then this could be you.
Situated in the rural village of Hatch Beauchamp, nestled in the stunning Somerset countryside, Beauchamp House is a Grade II listed Georgian manor house that has been beautifully refurbished and extended in recent years by Care South.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a registered Care Home Manager with a proven track-record to lead an exceptional team, including nurses, and successfully manage an exceptional care home.
Are you passionate about care and want a different pace of life in a beautiful location? Stop imagining and contact us today!
Our competitive package includes:
- Exceptional salary for an exceptional manager and substantial and achievable on-target bonus
- Relocation package (for geographical moves)
- An excellent induction programme and an ongoing commitment to your career development
- Life Assurance (3x annual salary)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Care South is a not-for-profit charity and leading provider of quality nursing, residential and dementia care across the south of England.
Call us now on 01202 712448 or visit https://bit.ly/BeauchampManager