An exciting opportunity has arisen with a large NHS Organisation for a Head of Patient Experience and Engagement.
The post will be working in London, on an interim basis for 2-3 months working on a band 8b.
The post holder will deliver effective Patient Experience and engagement initiatives, along with supporting on assurance systems. Main Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Responsible for key work streams that support the delivery of safe, compassion care with positive patient care delivery;
- Delivering the strategies supporting patient experience priorities to continuously improve our services;
- Lead on improving FFT response rates and quality of feedback in guidance with the CQC survey;
- Implement innovative and new ways of working and engaging with patients and the public so that incoming feedback is responded to promptly, effectively, and cohesively so that the Trust is a responsive organisation;
- Ensure Trust policies are followed and specifically all policies relating to patient experience, contributing to any changes in policy as required within the scope of this role across the Trust;
- Ensure an effective relationship with the communications team, making full use of feedback received through all channels and aggregating this with relevant teams across the Trust.
- Must have senior experience within the NHS relating to Patient Experience;
- Experience of working with service users/ engaging the public/ working with individuals;
- Understanding of the equality and inclusion agenda within the healthcare environment;
- Analytical skills to enable interpretation and presentation of complex data from surveys, audits and other statistical sources;
- Preparation and drafting of formal and complex documents.
If you have the above experience and skill set, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance, along with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org