An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Project Lead for their Community Response Programme, for up to 3 months in the first instance.
The postholder will be responsible for managing the implementation of a strategic programme of work across the wider healthcare system, in addition to supporting the development of new planning processes. Candidates must have experience in developing systems and delivering project outcomes across the wider health and care system.
The role will be inside IR35 and will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8c.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Lead the accelerator services for the Community Response Programme as part of the national model;
- Manage and provide clear direction for the design and implementation of project deliverables to budget, time and quality;
- Support the development of a system strategy and operational plan which will enable achievement of the programme;
- Create implementation plans and measurable outcomes, including the development of internal reporting cycles and requirements;
- Embed implementation planning processes in line with internal and external stakeholder requirements;
- Develop programme documentation which provides governance and assurance around change;
- Maximise successful programme delivery by proactively managing programme level risks and issues;
- Provide expert technical programme and project management advice and guidance to stakeholders.
- Degree qualification or equivalent level of experience;
- Programme Management qualification;
- Significant experience of leading strategic projects and programmes at this level within the NHS;
- A strong track record in systems working.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.