Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are looking for an Executive Coordinator to provide a Yorkshire Trust with administrative support to the Board of Directors and CEO.
The postholder will provide direct support for the Trust Board of Directors and its Committees and support the Head of Corporate Affairs in ensuring high level administration support is provided to the Board of Directors and CEO.
Working with the Head of Corporate Affairs the postholder will ensure that the CEO administrative programme delivers a comprehensive, strategic and organised business lifecycle against the CEO and Board of Directors communication agenda.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare regular updates for the Board members on issues likely to affect the Trust.
- Act as a point of contact for the dissemination of information between the Trust Board of Directors and its Committees.
- Co-ordination and scheduling of Board and Committee activity and effective co-ordination of Executive actions.
- Supporting, facilitating and monitoring the progress of agreed projects allocated to the Executive Coordinator within the Directorate and the Trust.
- Production of detailed minutes ensuring meetings are recorded appropriately, actions followed up and deadlines adhered to.
- Provide professional leadership and co-ordination of the Executive Assistant, PAs and Apprentice Team.
- Issue management, prioritisation and escalation.
- Undertake research/investigations, prepare briefings papers/report documents on a wide range of highly complex and sensitive topics. Communicate the outcome of such findings with the relevant parties.
- Manage office arrangements for Executive PA team, ensuring there is an appropriate level of office cover and support for the Executive Directors at all times.
- Arrange meetings, workshops, programmes and events where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Educated to degree level or having completed relevant other higher education qualification or equivalent professional development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced IT and keyboard skills.
- Able to record accurate minutes.
- Budget management knowledge and able to work creatively with resources.
- Experience of project management including use of project management tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding / experience of NHS and Trusts.
- Previous experience of supporting Directors in a top-level administrative role.
- Knowledge of the FOI process and statutory requirements for public bodies.
This is a temporary position:
- Hours / Days pw: Full Time - role may require flexible work outside usual office hours from time to time.
- Rate: Band 6
- Length: August 2021 to Jan 2022
- Location: Yorkshire
For more information please contact Recruitment Consultant – Matt Cardy via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07437 018116, who will be happy to discuss this vacancy in more detail.