Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are looking for 5 experienced Project Managers to work on behalf of an NHS Organisation. For one of the positions, we are particularly interested in Persons who have experience in Dental/Oral Care.
The postholder(s) will project manage a variety of specialist projects, including urgent dental care capacity review & GIRFT programme for Oral Surgery review.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead, plan and deliver using improvement methodologies, the agreed projects for a variety of Dental/Oral Care programmes.
- Through excellent project management skills, ensure that projects are well organised and rigorously delivered at pace.
- Map all project tasks and milestones into a comprehensive project plan using project management software.
- Assess and map interdependencies within and between projects to ensure that programme wide critical tasks are mapped and understood and overall programme risks and issues are highlighted.
- Regularly review and update the project plan taking information from team members and highlight reports to map progress and identify where milestones are on or off track.
- Produce summary reports for the Senior Management highlighting overall progress, delivery & any slippage against plans.
- Support projects to ensure there is effective overall progress and use of resources,
identifying corrective action where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience of working in NHS in delivering Dental/Oral Care projects.
- Sound understanding of healthcare and integrated care system.
- Project Management qualification and/or extensive experience in delivering project management.
- Evidence of continuous Professional Development.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to prioritise work, meet tight deadline and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, judgement and analytical skills and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including using project management software.
The role(s) are on a Contract basis for an initial 3 month period:
- Start date - Immediately
- Hours/Days pw – Full time
- Rate: Negotiable
- Any unsocial hours required? – No
- Location – Remote working
For more information please contact Recruitment Consultant – Matt Cardy via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07437 018116, who will be happy to discuss this vacancy in more detail.