An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Operations Manager for Medicine, for up to 12 months in the first instance.
The postholder will be responsible for the delivery and performance of operational services. As this is a key position within the organisation’s senior management structure, candidates must be experienced in managing across Medicine services at Band 8b level.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8b. Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Overall operational management of the services;
- Lead responsibility for delivering national and internal targets;
- Monitoring the clinical and financial performance of the services, presenting options for improvement and taking corrective action where necessary;
- Efficient and effective use of resources to ensure highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery;
- Ensuring patient flow pathways and processes are designed to meet operational best practice.
- Significant experience of managing across Medicine services at this level;
- Experience of implementing service improvement.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.