An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Operations Manager for ED and Urgent Care, for 6 months.
As this is a key position within the organisation, candidates must have significant experience of Operational Service Management across Urgent and Emergency Care pathways, including ED services. The successful candidate will also have experience of implementing service improvement, including change management programmes.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8a/8b.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Overall operational management of Integrated, ED and Urgent Care services;
- Lead responsibility for delivering national and internal targets;
- Monitor the clinical and financial performance across these services, present options for improvement and take corrective action where necessary;
- Efficient and effective use of resources to ensure highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery;
- Ensure patient flow pathways and processes are designed to meet operational best practice;
- Develop and implement performance management systems;
- Take lead responsibility for specified operational tasks and projects.
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent level of experience;
- Significant experience of Operational Service Management across Urgent and Emergency Care pathways, including Medicine and/or ED services;
- Experience of implementing service improvement including change management programmes.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.