An exciting opportunity has arisen within a large NHS organisation for a Mental Health Commissioning Manager.
The client is based in the Midlands; however, the role is fully remote working.
The post holder will support the Head of Department and their team to ensure that their workstream of programmes are planned and managed effectively, taking the lead in assisting in their successful delivery.Main Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Managing all corporate business returns, including planning and workforce returns;
- Developing and implementing a content management system to ensure information is properly managed and best practice is shared across the team, Directorate, and the wider NHS organisation;
- Taking a lead in the co-ordination of training & development and recruitment activity across the Team;
- Providing oversight of and managing all aspects of the Team budgets;
- Specific tasks for the Mental Health Commissioning Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Coordination of procurement exercises, including supporting system-wide procurement Project Teams to deliver activity on time and within budget
- Overseeing investment in service delivery in line with Long Term Plan priorities and procurement legislation;
- Leading the development and management of key dashboards and QIPP reporting for assurance and financial recovery;
- Leading specific projects and the development of projects within recovery plan;
- Leading specific pieces of work to review services and ensuring that we are commissioning for the needs of our population;
- Working in partnership with others across the STP to meet the challenging QIPP transformation agenda;
- Leading the production of documentation to the expected standard and reporting against milestones and delivery of current and future projects;
- Deputising for senior managers at appropriate level meetings including chairing where appropriate;
- Implementation and co-ordination of strategy;
- Line management of Commissioning Officer /Assistant where appropriate;
- Engendering matrix working across the team and with other teams within the CCG;
- Working across the MH, LD & Childrens portfolio to align workloads of the team and ensure key projects are prioritised.
- Significant experience of successfully operating in a politically sensitive environment;
- Demonstrated experience of co-ordinating projects in complex and challenging environments;
- Experience of drafting briefing papers and correspondence at SMT level;
- Demonstrated experience in a Healthcare or related environment.
For further information on this role please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to Donna Larder at firstname.lastname@example.org