Pure Interims are consulting with an NHS organisation in the West Midlands region seeking an Interim Operations Manager for the Radiology division for 6 Months. Operating at Band 7 Level, the ideal candidate will have relevant experience.
- Support the Clinical Leads and departmental heads in leading and managing the performance of the clinical specialties
- Manage the performance of the clinical specialties and departments against local and national service targets
- Provide strong, visible and accessible leadership and management for staff
- Develop and implement robust operational policies to ensure resources are effectively deployed.
- Contribute to the Clinical Service Group’s Cost Improvement Programme, identifying, managing and monitoring cost savings schemes.
- Ensure that planned improvements to clinical service delivery support the strategic direction of the organisation
- Work with the Clinical Lead and Management team to identify service improvements to achieve NHS standards and Trust targets within the specialties
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in the role then please apply below or contact Jeetesh Patel on 0203 7611 659 / firstname.lastname@example.org