An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Improvement Programme Director, for up to 6 months in the first instance.
Candidates must have proven experience in delivering complex improvement programmes within the NHS.
The role will be inside IR35 and will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8d/9. Some on site working will be required.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Reviewing the existing work on the identified quality priorities;
- Working with key stakeholders to agree high impact interventions to drive change and make progress on the identified quality priorities;
- Lead the implementation and revision of interventions;
- Construct all of the work into a clear programme that links to the Quality Strategy and annual corporate objectives;
- Advise and engage stakeholders at all levels to ensure effective involvement and ownership.
- Post graduate qualification or equivalent level of experience;
- Programme or project management qualification;
- Significant experience of delivering improvement programmes within the NHS is essential, ideally within Community Services or Mental Health organisations;
- Excellent problem-solving ability and negotiation skills.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role