Due to continued growth DHU Health Care are seeking enthusiastic, well-motivated individuals with a passion for caring to join their NHS 111 telephony team.
Would you like to make a real difference to patient care?
As a Health Advisor for the NHS 111 Service, you will be the voice on the end of the phone when the public and health care professionals call. You will receive 6 weeks full time training followed by a further 6 weeks with a mentor in order to help you prepare to make a difference. Using the NHS Pathways software, you will provide the appropriate response based on the patient’s symptoms/needs. This could be to escalate the patient calls to a Clinical Advisor, dispatch an ambulance in the case of an emergency, book an appointment, or refer onto, or provide, information about other available services.
DHU Health Care CIC offer a number of benefits including:-
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive training and induction programme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare - Westfield Health Scheme
- Advantage of registration with NHS discounts
- Being part of a supportive & innovative team with scope for progression
At DHU we offer a professional working environment where you can expect continuous support to progress in to a number of roles within the NHS 111 service, giving you long term job security and the opportunity for advancement. You can also enjoy the benefits of loyalty pay progression following 1 year and 2 years’ service post training.
Health Advisors will be required to:-
- Demonstrate previous experience in a customer service or call centre environment
- Possess excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Work 6/8 bank holidays (shift dependent)
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Learn new skills and demonstrate a caring, professional attitude at all times
Hourly rates of pay are dependent on times and days worked. Current rates:-
£10.00 - basic rate
£11.30 – enhanced rate weekday evenings/overnights
£12.50 – enhanced rate weekends (from Friday 6pm to Monday 8am)
If successful, you must be available full time for 6 weeks to complete the required training at Derby or Chesterfield. Training is paid at £9.50 per hour Monday to Friday
DHU have secured a new call centre in Derby marking an ambitious plan for further growth within the DHU 111 service which will be ready to move into in October. Free staff parking and a newly refurbished building. DHU also have a site in Chesterfield.
If this excellent opportunity sounds exciting to you, the apply here and you will receive a call from one of our dedicated consultants who will talk you through and support you with the application process.