Specifically you will be responsible for taking the lead on a number of project initiatives, arranging meetings with key partners or stakeholders, managing project admin, driving the workstream leads, updating progress reports for board and providing hands on support ot the UEC Programme Director and team.
The client is looking for -
- NHS experience in a CCG
- Project / Programme Management skills
- Proven track record of and understand of the urgent care system
- Ability to work at pace, be flexible and adaptable as required
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Experience working across a system with multiple partners / stakeholders
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experienced engaging with senior stakeholders and executives
Rate - £300pd + VAT (Outside IR35)
Interview - w/c 13th September
Start - Monday 20th September
Shortlisting is immediate, so please apply below for a discussion.