An exciting opportunity has arisen, supporting a large Healthcare organisation as a Clinical Workstream Lead.
The post will be majority working remotely, with potentially some on-site travel needed in the South East England area. The role is working on band 8a with a start date of Mid October until March 2022.
The post holder will work as part of a team, across the Testing Programme workstreams, providing a strong level of leadership and support to developing COVID testing programmes, including clinical leadership and oversight.Main Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Hold leadership and clinical responsibilities for a range of testing projects;
- Deliver on clinical governance requirements of the service;
- Lead and develop robust and specific workstreams and testing pathways within the Testing Programme, including designing, implementing, monitoring and improvement of workstreams;
- Have operational line management of staff within testing services;
- Support the Testing team to provide assisted testing/swabbing to individuals in the community or in community settings;
- Gather, analyse, and summarise data and information to support workstream delivery, including coordinate reporting and ensure escalation where needed;
- Support activity, performance, and financial monitoring of their workstream area;
- Participate and provide workstream lead expertise in relevant meetings aligned to the governance structures across the programme;
- Actively engage and work collaboratively with colleagues and partners across the organisation to support workstream delivery, including coordinating complex activities;
- Monitor project delivery, developing update reports and presenting to relevant meetings;
- Support and assist the testing team with enquiries/concerns/complaints and issues relating to specific workstream;
- Lead on the operational running of testing services provided by the Testing Programme;
- Work with team members on logistic processes to ensure supply of stock is suitable;
- Ensure staff and providers are trained and competent to carry out the relevant testing services, including development of clinical Standard Operating Procedures;
- Lead on clinical governance processes for the team, including reporting, sharing of learning, and application of best practice;
- Work with the leadership team to improve team working in all aspects of Testing programmes;
- Work with leadership team to model and support continuous improvement of testing services.
- An up-to-date Clinical registration will be needed;
- Experience within the NHS/ a healthcare environment;
- Experience of leading projects and managing staff;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment;
- The ability to link in with partner agencies regularly and effectively, having excellent communication skills;
- Good working knowledge and recent experience using of Microsoft office applications.
If you are interested in the role and have the above skill set, please send a copy of your updated CV along with your availability to Ria Healy on firstname.lastname@example.org