An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Emergency Preparedness, Resilience and Response (EPRR) Lead, for up to 3 months in the first instance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for embedding EPRR across the organisation. Candidates must have a track record in emergency planning and operational resilience programmes within the NHS at this level.
The post will involve a mixture of on-site presence and remote working, and will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8b/8c.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Supporting all business activities necessary to enable the organisation to manage a disruptive incident;
- Management responsibility for the on call rotas, winter surge demand, planning and actions;
- Deliver plans and policies to ensure compliance in Emergency and Business Continuity Planning;
- Assisting the organisation as a whole to anticipate, respond to and recover successfully from disruptive events;
- Ensuring the alignment of all EPRR policy, planning, initiatives and goals with organisational goals;
- Writing and maintaining relevant corporate policy documents relating to EPRR.
- Proven experience in a similar role;
- Significant experience managing business continuity and emergency planning within an organisation at this level;
- Working toward or qualified in a nationally recognised health related emergency planning qualification is essential;
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and standards and how it applies to a healthcare setting.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.