An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Associate Director of Operations for Unscheduled Care, for up to 3 months in the first instance.
The postholder will be responsible for the delivery and performance of operational services across the Division. As this is a key position within the organisation’s senior management structure, candidates must be experienced in leading Unscheduled Care services at this level.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Leadership and responsibility for the delivery and performance of operational services across the Division;
- Develop capacity and capability to deliver both national and internal targets, while addressing day to day patient flow issues;
- Support the Trust in the implementation of Trust-wide innovation and transformation;
- Manage the implementation of new strategic objectives;
- Develop and implement qualitative and quantitative measures to establish and monitor performance against organisational strategy;
- Maintain effective working partnerships with commissioners, external stakeholders and other NHS services.
- Postgraduate degree qualification or equivalent level of experience;
- Strong NHS background;
- Significant experience of delivering Unscheduled Care Services at this level;
- Proven ability to implement innovative services and deliver patient outcomes;
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
If you are interested in the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com with your CV and availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.