A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint a Governance, Complaints & PALS Lead on an interim basis for 3 months initially.
The post will be working in the Southwest with 2 days per week remote working. The post will be working inside IR35 (working through an umbrella solutions).
The post holder will require co-ordinating a small team of staff at Weston which covers complaints, PALS and the bereavement office.Main Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Management of effectively ensuring timely and comprehensive investigations of complaints and incidents;
- Manage all incidents, ensuring precise, correct, complete and recorded on the incident information database promptly and accurately;
- The post holder must have excellent letter writing skills and be able to communicate effectively;
- Maintain a confidential approach to all issues, handling them with appropriate sensitivity and
- Must have experience within the NHS / Healthcare Service Provider;
- Significant knowledge of methods, systems and processes for obtaining service user feedback and complaints;
- The post holder must have extensive experience and be able to hit the ground running;
- Able to manage and support a small team.
If you are interested within the role and have the above experience, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org