An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Associate Director of Operations for Medicine, for up to 3 months in the first instance.
The postholder will be responsible for the delivery and performance of operational services. As this is a key position within the organisation’s senior management structure, candidates must be experienced in managing operational services at Band 9 level.
The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 9. Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Provision of strong leadership and strategic direction for the delivery and performance of operational services;
- Take lead responsibility for delivering national and internal targets, while addressing day to day patient flow issues;
- Efficient and effective use of resources to ensure the highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery;
- Ensure the delivery of agreed quality and financial standards;
- Manage the development and implementation of new strategic objectives;
- Maintain effective working partnerships with commissioners, external stakeholders and other NHS services.
- Postgraduate degree qualification or equivalent level of experience;
- Significant experience of managing operational services at this level;
- Experience of implementing service improvement;
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.