Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Maternity Improvement Lead
We are looking for someone that has the knowledge and expertise of maternity services couple with excellent service improvement / transformation skills. You will be instrumental in reviewing and implementing the improvement plan which will cover Operational Process, Organisational Development, Clinical Quality and Governance. We are looking for someone that has a collaborative approach to team management with the ability to develop and up skill their nursing teams with the aim of creating safe wards and an excellent experience for their patients. This is a chance to make a big impact on the improvement of maternity services for this NHS Organisation.
* Operational or Clinical knowledge of Maternity services
* Experience of delivering service transformation / improvement programmes
* Project Management experience and the ability to deliver a new service model
* Ability to engage and influence with both clinical and operational staff in a collaborative way
* Excellent clinical grounding and understanding of current pressures around standards of care.
* A passion for patient safety and the patient experience
RATE: £58.38 per hour - Outside IR35
LOCATION: 2 days on-site (London) ,3 days remote working
START: October 2021
INTERVIEWS: October 2021
DURATION: 3 - 6 months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Click here to view our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy