Woodrow Mercer is looking to appoint an Interim Personalised Care Project Manager for an NHS organisation.
Interim Personalised Care Project Manager to support plans for the spread and scale of Personalised Care. We would particularly welcome applications from individuals who have a knowledge and background of Personal Health Budgets. Key deliverables will be:
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the Personalised Care Foundation MoU and Options MoUs
- To understand the expectations within the MoUs and translate into plans and defined activities
- To provide an assurance process for the SHCP to NHSE/I for the MoU outcomes and expenditure involving engagement with service leads
- To support the development of recovery plans for Social Prescribing and increasing the number of Personal Health Budgets.
- To support and develop agreed areas of work e.g. Communications and outreach campaign and case study development
- To support the development of the Personalised Care Steering Group
- To support and develop the Personalised Care Patient and Public Involvement ambitions
- To work with key leads across the system in order to develop a good understanding of Personalised Care
- To contribute to highlight reports, prepare presentations and briefing papers
- To undertake any other duties that support the ambitions of the Personalised Care programme including coordinating meetings, taking notes and absence cover