A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint an Associate Director of Patient Experience on an interim basis for 3 months.
The post will be working in the South East Coast on a band 8D inside IR35 (through an umbrella solution).
This is a full-time post with an expectation to work on-site with potential for some remote working.
The post holder will lead the Patient Experience function, providing specialist expertise on all aspects of patient experience including leading on the development and implementation of a Patient Experience Strategy. Main Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Responsible for the development of the organisation’s approach to measuring and improving the experience of service users and carers, ensuring that the right conditions are created to enhance the quality-of-service user and carer engagement;
- Lead on thinking and formulate strategy to shift the ethos, clinical practice, professional behaviours and ultimately the nature of every patient experience;
- Lead on service delivery and decision-making affecting their care and lives, and thereby ensuring better outcomes than are currently achieved;
- The post holder will provide senior leadership and management of the Patient Experience Team, including Complaints and the Patient Advisory Liaison Team;
- Act as a source of professional advice and expertise, developing and acting upon specialist knowledge on current trends in patient experience, service user involvement, quality improvement and organisational learning systems, keeping abreast of relevant legislation, policy changes;
- Manage and actively promote the relationships with key stakeholders.
- Masters level degree or substantial equivalent experience;
- Extensive experience in leading improvements in patient experience within the NHS;
- Knowledge of legislation relating to public and patient involvement and engagement;
- Politically adept with an astute grasp of relevant issues displaying a clear high-level understanding of both national and local agenda and how these can be translated into patient experience and involvement processes;
- Experience of effective partnership working with internal and external Stakeholders;
- Proven experience of developing and implementing quality strategies that deliver tangible benefits.
If you are interested within the role and have the above experience, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to email@example.com