Practicus are partnering with an NHS organisation who are urgently seeking Interim Band 8d Head of CHC
- Ensuring that robust business management arrangements are in place to support staff in delivering a high-quality service
- Developing and implementing a joint plan with the Local Authorities to resume CHC assessments and reviews and to clear the backlog
- Developing clinical leadership and competencies within the team, ensuring that the clinical team has the capacity and capability to respond to Liberty Protection Safeguarding requirements
- Supporting system working on hospital discharge pathways
- Providing support in addressing provider quality and safeguarding issues
- Engaging with partners and colleagues to inform the development of joint strategies and policies
- Implementing a quality assurance monitoring framework for CHC against agreed KPIs
- Developing a clinical workforce plan that reduces reliance on agency staff
- Reviewing the structure of the team with the lead director to ensure that it supports the operating requirements.
- Extensive experience within CHC
- Working collaboratively and maintaining maintenance of systems and frameworks
- Forge relationships win order to support an effective matrix approach to achieve NHS objectives.
RATE: Band 8d - £437.85 per day - Inside IR35
DURATION: 6 months
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Click here to view our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy