An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Elective Care Project Lead for a 6 month assignment. This role will start ASAP. This is a key project within the organisation based upon identifying elective activity across the organisation that can be reallocated and/or relocated. Working collaboratively with services, clinicians and stakeholders to deliver key outcomes in a challenged environment. The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8c and will be mainly on-site due to the nature of the role.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Assess the opportunity to move elective inpatient and daycase activity;
- Maximise the capacity in theatres
- Identify specialties, procedures that could be managed on a different site
- Develop and lead an implementation plan to move identified activity,
- Ensure clinical engagement is sought throughout planning and implementation;
- Ensure all aspects of any identified move is addressed including: Workforce; Theatre Capacity; Bed Capacity; Patient Pathways; Operational aspects ie: theatre sets, SSD; Booking processes and Patient Communication.
- Experience of operational management in elective areas;
- Knowledge of theatres, elective patient pathways, RTT;
- Project Management;
- Experience of delivering large change projects with clinical engagement and good outcomes.
If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.