A key appointment is needed for a high profile NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Operational Lead for Surgery for approx 6 months. This role will start ASAP. The role will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8c and will be mainly on-site due to the nature of the role.Key responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Support the Surgical Division on daily operational management and to deliver key projects across the division and CBU;
- Support the wider leadership team within the division;
- Daily capacity and flow of surgical emergency care across sites;
- Manage the elective capacity to maintain management of the waiting list through winter supporting: delivery of elective pathways; maximising independent sector; ensure that insourcing/outsourcing contracts are maximised, new opportunities sought and contracts managed;
- Lead on key improvement plans for Cancer 2WW performance.
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent level of experience;
- Experience of managing operational services at this level within Acute Providers is essential;
- Significant experience of Operational Service Management across Surgery and Elective Care;
- Substantial experience managing waiting times targets;
- Experience of managing transformation in an operational setting.
If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.