An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an NHS organisation who are seeking to appoint an Interim Senior Operations Lead for Urgent Care, for up to 6 months in the first instance.
The postholder will be responsible for the delivery and performance of operational services. As this is a key position within the organisation’s senior management structure, candidates must be experienced in managing Urgent Care services at 8c level, including winter preparedness and delivery.
This is a full-time role which will be remunerated under the NHSI Agency Caps at Band 8c/8d. Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Leadership and responsibility for the delivery and performance of operational services, including activities for service improvement;
- Take lead responsibility for delivering national and internal targets, while addressing day to day patient flow issues;
- Review and report on performance indicators;
- Efficient and effective use of resources to ensure the highest standards of patient care and excellent service delivery;
- Ensure the delivery of agreed quality and financial standards;
- Develop and implement qualitative and quantitative measures to establish and monitor performance against organisational strategy;
- Maintain effective working partnerships with commissioners, external stakeholders and other NHS services.
- Postgraduate degree qualification or equivalent level of experience;
- Significant experience of managing Urgent Care services at 8c level, including winter preparedness and delivery;
- Experience of implementing service improvement;
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours of receipt, please assume that on this particular occasion, your application did not meet the client’s requirements for this specific role.