The Director of People Services is a unique opportunity to join a progressive and ambitious Trust and to work collaboratively across two Integrated Care Systems. You will operate effectively and with credibility at Board level and with our partners, regional and national teams.
You will lead and deploy our people strategy to enable UHDB to be the best place to work, learn and receive care in the NHS. You should have passion and ambition to develop a person centred, diverse and inclusive culture that engages and involves all colleagues across the organisation. Whilst ensuring all our people’s psychological well-being is cared for by creating a supportive and collaborative working environment for all.
You will work closely with Executive Directors and Divisional leaders to ensure workforce redesign and transformation is at the heart of service transformation and brings about financial sustainability. You will deliver new roles and ways of working and promote flexible working to deliver cultural change and organisational promotion.
What we are looking for:
- Commercially astute with demonstrable experience and a successful track record in a sub board level role in Human Resources in a complex unionised environment.
- Strategic experience with a can do, roll up your sleeves delivery capability.
- Integrity, passionate about people development and progression.
- Sense of purpose in decision making, a strong organiser in managing competing priorities.
- Collaborative and agile mind-set.
- Engaging and credible influencer.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, embracer and leader of change
This is a superb development opportunity for a talented HR and People senior leader to join our team to bring about impactful transformational change.
Closing date of applications: 14 November 2021
Interview date: Week commencing 29 November 2021
Getting in touch:
If you would like an informal and confidential discussion with Amanda Rawlings- Chief People Officer, please contact Helen Thompson on 01332786014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org