Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Product Manager for the implementation of an online Project Management tool.
This is a great opportunity to help an Acute Trust with the implementation of a PMO software tool. The role will be to create an overall project plan, create engagement events and workshops with supporting materials, deliver detailed user testing, managing steering groups and creating training guides and workflow templates. This is an exciting role that will suit someone who is highly organised, a self-starter and has experience in the implementation and adoption of new software or online products.
* Experience in a Product Management role
* Business experience gained within the NHS
* Experience of creating project plans and executing them
* Excellent written skills to support the delivery of communications and engagement material
* Self-starter and the ability to engage an audience at all levels
RATE: £317.55 per day Outside IR35
START: November 2021
INTERVIEWS: October 2021
DURATION: 6 - 9 MONTHS
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Click here to view our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy