An exciting opportunity has arisen within a large NHS organisation for an experienced Trust/ Board Secretary.
The post will be working in the East of England/South East coast on a full-time basis. The post will be working for 3 days per week remotely and 2 days on-site working on a competitive rate for 3 months initially.
The post holder will manage the Trust Board assurance framework and oversee a range of Corporate Governance responsibilities within the organisation. Main Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Deliver effective management of Corporate Governance, Admin and Legislative Compliance;
- Ensure the Trust has sound, integrated corporate governance arrangements, policies, and procedures in place;
- Provide excellent leadership skills, advising and support corporate functions within the organisations;
- Provide expert advice to the Board of Directors on all issues relating to Corporate Governance;
- Communicate board decisions to those required to implement them and ensure that
- actions and tasks assigned are managed appropriately and to the required timetable,
- reporting back as required;
- Assist with Quality Improvement /well-led reviews and able to implement positive changes.
- Must have prior experience within the NHS/ a healthcare setting;
- Experience within a similar Senior Corporate role, having an extensive knowledge and expertise within Corporate Governance;
- Comprehensive understanding of the NHS, policies, and procedures;
- Significant experience of working with and influencing stakeholders;
- Excellent leaderships skills, able to manage and improve teams, connections, and stakeholder relationships.
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the location, please do send a copy of your CV in the first instance along with your availability to commence a new contract to email@example.com